 Trains / 7315
Re: short message: new Moc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 07:14:12 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Masayuki Ogura writes:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

It's 8480 .
The small engine nozzle was the palm trunk brick in black .

best regards

Masayuki Ogura

Thank's Masayuki,

you are right! I bought the Space Shuttle 8480 years ago and forgot about that
brick. So 8880 came with the trunks in grey only. (But still it might be the
set with the most versions.. I know of at least 4.)

Kind Regards,

Ben

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/trains/trains.html