 Trains / 7163
Re: Just bought a digital camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:37:29 GMT

On Thu, Aug 31, 2000 at 06:57:45AM +0000, Harvey Henkelman wrote:
Hey everybody, I just purchased a Sony Mavica series 85 digital camera. Is
there anybody out there who uses this particular model to photograph their
Train MOC's? I thought a floppy disc camera would be the best for this type of
stuff. I'm looking forward to posting my Train MOC's through Brickshelf, wish
me luck...

all of our pictures (http://www.peeron.com) were taken with a mavica 88 (I
think that's the model - not the 83, not the 91)...  I love it - I like the
macro capabilities on it, and I love the floppy disks :)

Dan