 Trains / 7157
7156  |  7158
Subject:
Just bought a digital camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 06:57:45 GMT

Hey everybody, I just purchased a Sony Mavica series 85 digital camera. Is
there anybody out there who uses this particular model to photograph their
Train MOC's? I thought a floppy disc camera would be the best for this type of
stuff. I'm looking forward to posting my Train MOC's through Brickshelf, wish
me luck...