 Trains / 7118
Re: New models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 10:41:03 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:
While I still do not know what will come of the NOLTC[1] I have built
the first two pieces. I have done a second version of an EMD SD40-2 and
a Caboose. There are some new ideas, and a lot of old ones. I am really
happy with the these two pieces. Let me know what you think.

http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/noltc/cabeese/cabeese.htm

http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/noltc/engines/engine_gallery.htm

I really hope you like them, and if anyone can help me find 2 to 10 1 x
2.5 blue tile-with-two-upward-facing-hinge bricks (need 2 but would like
10 to replace the ones that were borrowed from other sets) and 9 black
hinge-with-1x1-round-plate-at-end brick I would be very happy. If you
could also tell me what those pieces are called that would be good.

Thanks,
Chris

Thanks for posting the links Chris!

At first view I was astonished about these high detailed models: whow! It took
at least a whole minute till I realized they are 8-wides. That might have
helped to make them appear so realistic, but still they are very beautiful
models. I'm looking forward to see more.

Regards,

Ben