 Trains / 708
    removable stickers? —Christopher Masi
   Hello to the people who are using non-LEGO stickers, Robin ((URL) Steve ((URL) go to (URL) to see some of his train creations) sorry to those I have left out. Are you custom making your stickers or are you buying them from hobby shops. I have been (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: removable stickers? —Ben Fleskes
     To stripe doors, or other bricks for that matter, I use electrical tape in various colors. Most electrical supply stores have it available in about 10 different colors, most of which match Lego pretty well. I like it because it goes on easy, it's (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: removable stickers? —Christopher Masi
     Thanks. Chris (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: removable stickers? —Robin Werner
   Chris, I use 1/4 stick on numbers and letter from Staples or Office Depot they come in 4 or 5 colors. Also I'v used white labels but they don't come off well, so I now print on sticky back paper it seem to works better. See Ya... Got to get back to (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: removable stickers? —Christopher Masi
   Thanks. So the the big blue Conrail locamotive is made from a bunch of little letters? Chris (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: removable stickers? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) No, it's made from a bunch of little bricks. <bah dump-bump> Sorry but I could not resist. Actually, in the MR hobby, dry transfer lettering is used a lot as well if there are no ready made decals available. Sounds like Robin is talking about (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)