 Trains / 708
707  |  709
Subject:
removable stickers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 23:30:33 GMT

Hello to the people who are using non-LEGO stickers, Robin
(http://members.xoom.com/robstorm/index.htm), Steve
(http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/4739/ go to
http://www.pnltc.org to see some of his train creations) sorry to those
I have left out. Are you custom making your stickers or are you buying
them from hobby shops. I have been thinking about using stickers to
change the colors of doors...say from green to half green and white (I
think Ben did this with green to green and black http://www.pnltc.org or
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/1857/benspage.htm).

So, I am simply looking for sticker buying and custom sticker printing
advice.

Thanks,
Chris