 Trains / 696
Re: My new diesel electric
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 23:50:18 GMT

Nice work, Chris. I like the staggered grey stripes and the radiator
bubble in back.
When I heard this was 8 wide, I was concerned that it wouldn't look "to
scale" with other stuff but it looks good.

I'm gonna have to start doing some of these half stud offset side
windows...

What look were you going for with the nose? It's not exactly a safety
cab, and not exactly a normal width nose either. Also, it needs a front
railing.

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.