 Trains / 684
683  |  685
Subject:
My new diesel electric
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 17:38:55 GMT

One again I have not tried to make a specific model of diesel electric;
I just tried to make something that looks like a diesel electric. I have
used some ideas from other models, but I have added a 7 stud wide cab,
and a technic axel railing.

http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego    (go here if you want to trip my
counter)

http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/trains/engine%20gallery/engine_gallery.htm