 Trains / 6805
Re: eBay Outrageous prices!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 00:40:32 GMT

Nick,

A scam is afoot--unless this "iwata" guy actually thinks this set is worth
$295.  I just wrote him an email telling him he's getting ripped off.  Out of
concern for my fellow, SANE LegoManiac.

By the way, I sold this set, opened but in good condition with box, for $100
including S&H.

onedaycnn (Sid)
http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com