 Trains / 669
Re: 3225 (was Re: Lego made a Caboose!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 15:19:06 GMT

Matthew Bates wrote:

One annoying thing is that if you run it for a while around a circuit,
eventually the tipper car tips over and rams into a bridge support and
crashes the train :( They made it too top heavy. I don't remember this
happening with other Lego tipper cars.

To beat Ben Fleskes to the punchline here, given the recent morbid
fascination with wrecks on this group, is that a bug or a feature? :-)

Agreed, though I think the tipper car in 2126, since it has two
compartments, has a lower center of gravity on the tipper buckets, and
they don't tilt out as much.

Maybe THAT'S why they skimped on the load? More load would make the
tipper tilt out sooner?

Contrast with these (The other sets with tippers)

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4565

2126 does not come with a motor and costs about the same.
4565 costs way more (yes, it has a lot more stuff as well...)

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.