 Trains / 672
Re: Lego made a Caboose!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:38:35 GMT

On Wed, 24 Feb 1999 00:28:30 GMT, Scott Edward Sanburn
<ssanburn@aeieng.com> wrote:

Larry;

Sorry, Larry, I stand corrected. I humbly ask for forgiveness, I
remember that discussion for 3225 now. I still think it is a Town junior
approach to the trains, however. I could not get myself to buy it. I
can't seem to find your review on your webpage, could you point me to
it? Thanks!

I don't think 3225 is Town, Jr. at all.  Kind of a crappy design (I
don't like mis-use of logwall bricks).  It is *small*, and (I'm sure)
not very prototypical (which isn't a problem for me).  But it is a
*cheaper* train than LEGO has ever produced, but they should have bit
the bullet and included a power source, so it could be a true starter
kit.

Anyway, it's not Jr.-ized.

Steve