 Trains / 670
Re: Yet another PNTLC event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 16:11:43 GMT

The rescue helicopter arrived on scene within a minute, but alas...there is no hospital.  I
thought he was finished, but the resilience of LEGO people alway astounds me. Miraculously
when he was pulled from the helicopter he was unharmed! He returned to the scene of the
accident, and now he knows better now...he is waiting on the platform.

Chris

John Neal wrote:

No, I don't _think_ you all have misled me...but that's beside the point.  The point is,
was that unfortunate minifig rushed to a nearby hospital with no back walls and DID HE MAKE
IT?!! {:O

Christopher Masi wrote:

Sorry, I didn't mean to mislead you...but haven't we all done it?

John Neal wrote:

Now hold on just a gosh durn minute!  I thought I was going to see a "train crash"
when I downloaded your movie, not LEGODEATH II: The Metroliner Strikes Back!  Bad form
Jack! Run Home Jack, Run Home Jack, Run Home *splat*......

Christopher Masi wrote:

Sorry, the page is http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego

the direct link to the "accident" is

http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/never/i_wouldnt_do_that.htm

  One spectacular crash involved a total of
three trains and one trolley.

Ben Fleskes
PNLTC