 Trains / 6473
    Re: Something completly new —Adrian Egli
   Cool! If that is what I believe it is (Larry P. please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) but your German speaking friends have built a cog rail locomotive! Will some here be courteous enough to translate the text for us :) Adrian paul Rutenberg (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Something completly new (translation) —Manfred Moolhuysen
     (...) His name is Heinrich Berg, he lives in Krefeld, so he's from Germany. In lugnet.trains, Adrian Egli writes: (...) I'll give it a try. If you spot spelling- or style-errors, please inform me. I plan to send the text to Heinrich also, because he (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: Something completly new (translation) —John Rudy
     (...) I just noticed this: (URL) interesting, even to a non-train fan. -John Rudy (who will get into trains when there is a Western train set.) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Something completly new —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) This is extremely cool indeed. I am not 100% sure of this but I believe the difference between a Rack and a Cog is a matter of the following points (uppercase R and C to distinguish from the rack, part of the track)... Both have linear (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)