 Trains / 6356
Re: Too late for the Kidvention?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 21:04:59 GMT

John Gerlach wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:
I thought I had procrastinated too long, but Dwayne's post got me
thinking. Is it too late to send a box car to the Kidvention, or is
there still a chance to slip in a late car?

Thanks,
Chris

We're leaving Minneapolis on July 11th, so if you could get it to us by the
10th it would certainly make the trip.

One question:  Do you belong to an 'organized' train club?

"NO" club for Chris! >;^D  <g,d,r>

-John

We've decided that
we're going to limit ourselves to 'LTC' or 'LUG' cars, because otherwise we
might end up with more cars than we can handle!

JohnG, GMLTC
  (reach me at 'gmltc_j1 @ yahoo.com' for any more info...)