 Trains / 6361
Re: Too late for the Kidvention?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 06:58:51 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach writes:
In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:
I thought I had procrastinated too long, but Dwayne's post got me
thinking. Is it too late to send a box car to the Kidvention, or is
there still a chance to slip in a late car?

Thanks,
Chris

We're leaving Minneapolis on July 11th, so if you could get it to us by the
10th it would certainly make the trip.

One question:  Do you belong to an 'organized' train club?

Like GMLTC is "organized" .... <big smile> It's the most disorganized, and
therefore the best, train club extant. No dues, no president, no bylaws.

++Lar