 Trains / Train Organizations / 609
Re: Too late for the Kidvention?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 16:18:29 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Uh, BTW, Lar, things have changed a little since you left; dues are now
required and we have officers-- I happen to be Treasurer.  Please Paypal my
account your $100 annual membership fee ASAP;-)

Sorry John, no taxation without representation. I don't recall getting an
absentee ballot with your name or anyone else's on it, so you will have to wait
for your successor's election to try to tax me.

Nice try though.

++Lar