 Trains / 5844
    Real Steamer —Frank Buiting
    Hi, On the stretch Eindhoven - Den Bosch in the Netherlands the track is doubled from 2 to 4 tracks with a new station in Best. To celebrate the opening of the station today, the first train to stop at it was steamloc (model DB 23 071, a 2-6-2 loc (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Real Steamer —James Mathis
   Frank, Thanks for posting this picture. What did the passenger coaches look like? I'm pretty excited by the loco pictured. I think I have a Marklin model of this steam engine. All my Marklin stuff is at my parent's home now, but it is soon to be (...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Real Steamer —Frank Buiting
   "James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message news:FuHG8y.8pF@lugnet.com... (...) The train is operated by a bunch of railway fanatics you can find more pictures of the trains they own at: (URL) site is in Dutch). The passenger coaches can be (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.trains)