 Trains / 5844
5843  |  5845
Subject:
Real Steamer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 13:24:05 GMT

Hi,

On the stretch Eindhoven - Den Bosch in the Netherlands the track is doubled
from 2 to 4 tracks with a new station in Best. To celebrate the opening of the
station today, the first train to stop at it was steamloc (model DB 23 071, a
2-6-2 loc in the classic black-red Deutsche Bahn colours
http://home.wanadoo.nl/a.pragt/23-1.jpg ) complete with dark green classic
passenger coaches!
It was real cool to go to the office (I work in Best) in a steam powered
train!

I know it has nothing to do with LEGO but I'm so excited so I had to post it!

--
Frank Buiting

Visit the LEGO Lexicon: http://members.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego/