 Trains / 5843
Re: German Lego®-builder with mega-project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 20:17:43 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lar@voyager.net> writes:
Cool, Ben. How did you get the newspaper halftone look?

Halftoning is incredibly easy with a good image editor, like Corel
PhotoPaint.
Could someone translate the article?  My German's not very good either
(ie, I can sometimes guess what something says...)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht................BramL@JUNO.com
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/