 Trains / 5758
    Re: Yards —Christopher Masi
   Chris, Just tool a look at your layout. After a few minutes I thought, "Wow, that is a pretty big layout." So, how big is it? Thanks, Chris (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

        Re: Yards —Christopher Tracey
   (...) It's 10 by ~17 feet. This is WAMALUG's layout at the Sixth Annual Manassas Railway Festival in VA. There will be several layouts in all the major scales and even 'real' trains. Virginia Railway Express(a local commuter line) will be sponsoring (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: Yards —James Powell
      (...) Whist not a show as such, I set up my train stuff outside before leaving victoria for VictoriaLUG. Did it right onto the ground, and a grand time was had by all of us there at the time (included a bunch of kids). I now have more track, so (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: Yards —James J. Trobaugh
     Well the NGLTC will be doing it's first outside layout this month at the North Georgia Premium Outlet Mall, I'm a bit nervous about the weather since we won't have a tent. We do have some covered walkways to set up in if we have to, but if the (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains.org)

         Re: Yards —Christopher Tracey
     (...) Sorry, forgot to post that. June 3rd. We'll post more info when we get it about location and times for anyone who would like to come down for it. The show supplies the tent. I hope the poles don't interfere witht the layout. Good luck on your (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: Yards —Ben Fleskes
     Outside events? Experiences to share? Well, since you ask, yes. When PNLTC did our layout with the LEGO 25th Anniversary truck tour in Portland back in 1998, we were setup underneath a tent right next to the cab of the LEGO truck. Our layout was (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains.org)

         Re: Yards —Christopher Tracey
     (...) <snipped description> Thanks for sharing your experiance... Hopefully it won't rain here that weekend. Also the show is on;y one day so there shouldn't be any security problems. -chris (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: Yards —Christopher Masi
   Chris, Thanks, It looked like a good size. Big enough to get a bunch of different things in it, but not so big as to make it to big for a room in a house. Have fun at the show. Chris (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.trains)