 Trains / 57
Re: To buy or not to buy...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 20:32:13 GMT

Grahame Reid <gareid@ihug.co.nz> wrote:
Please note Gary that I am in New Zealand; shipping can be expensive, however I will
respond to you personally.

Yeah, don't you guys still have to ship things via canoe to the
mainland?

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET