 Trains / 39
38  |  40
Subject:
To buy or not to buy...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 20:09:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have been offered the following sets which I believe are in used but excellent
condition:

7740  Inter-City Train
7725  Electric Train
7864  Transformer ( 220V )
7857  Electric Crossing
7866  Level Crossing
7814  Breakdown Crane
7824  Station
7821  Maintenance Wagon
7819  Mail Van

Plus points, lights and lots of extra track.

Trouble is I don't have any of the 12V Train sets but I am 9V complete. Should I
buy? Price is 300 USD. I am going to see the sets this afternoon.

Grahame Reid