 Trains / 56
Re: To buy or not to buy...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 20:02:10 GMT

Gary Louie wrote:

Grahame Reid <gareid@ihug.co.nz> wrote:

After seeing the sets, I decided not to buy them. Their condition was not of a high
enough standard for me although I do realize that some of the sets are 18 years old
and therefore would naturally be showing signs of wear.

How about putting the rest of us in contact with this person?  Some of us
are not so particular about condition.

Please note Gary that I am in New Zealand; shipping can be expensive, however I will
respond to you personally.

Grahame Reid