 Trains / 5671
Re: newbie /w questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 14:55:37 GMT

Hi Ryan

"Hi, My Name is Steve. All together 'Hi Steve'" from a recent LA meeting... a
little adiction humor there!

There are several LEGO train clubs around the world with pages try, I hope you
have all day to surf...

here are a few (sorry if I left anyone off the list)
www.ngltc.org/ - North Georgia LEGO Train Club
www.gmltc.org -  (try http://www.skypoint.com/~jkelly69/gmltc/)  Greater
Midwest LTC
www.pnltc.org - Pacific NW LTC
http://members.xoom.com/gfltc/ - Greater Florida LTC
and most recently the East Japan LTC http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-
Toys/4562/

We all have URL pages that link to the others as well
SteveB
PNLTC