 Trains / 5654
  Re: My Inverted Hopper Design

That is a very clever design, Dean. Funny, I was just talking to Mike Poindexter last night and he was talking about doing the same thing! Now, here is what I think: If you can come up with this ingenious design to get around using rare parts, you (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My Inverted Hopper Design

(...) That's been done... Mike Poindexter did it. However it's not clear that it was an improvement, per se. Bigger does not always automatically equate to Better. (also GD&R) Dean my advice to you is not to (try to) improve on my design... but to (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My Inverted Hopper Design

(...) Being new to trains, (1 Year on the 29th. 4565 B-Day prezzy from wife) I've gone from following directions to variations on the directions to MOC's. I have a cute little tanker that I did back before we pooled our LEGO. (My wife has much more (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)