 Trains / 5653
Re: My Inverted Hopper Design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 01:03:17 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes:

I've been trying to create a fleet of Hoppers without having to use rare
parts that I do not posses.

Below is my first attempt and I think it worked out pretty good.

http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_invertedhopper.html

I'd love to hear your comments.

I gave you some positive feedback for this fine model, which does some very
clever inversions, in your local group (lugnet.loc.ca.bc.<something>... where
you also posted this message.

now here's some less glowing feedback. :-) Consider learning how to cross post,
it helps keep threads together, and it's not that hard. Thanks!

++Lar

Sadly I hit the send button by mistake. I normally do cross post properly, honest!
sigh...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html