 Trains / 5589
5588  |  5590
Subject:
voltage question??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 03:43:24 GMT

Hello I just got a box of Lego..

Yeah Yeah so what you may think.... OK OK... I got a question...
in the box was some train stuff and what  suspect to be a train motor...
the motor block is blue with a black bas and is twelve studds long and 4
wide...the side are a full 2 bricks down (wheel mounts??)..there are 2x 2
elctrical connectors simular to the 12 volt motors of the 80'ies...
What I would like to know is if this is a 4.5 or 12 volt motor??
also what is the hole on the top for?? there is a sponge or something under
it?? is this for oil???

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Regards

Dave