 Trains / 511
Re: Alternative driver wheels - brit outline steamer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 11:51:44 GMT

Try the 8277 supplied propellor housing, or the 4x4 round with 4 side
studs?? I have used both of those to attach tank car domes, a similar
problem.

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Unfortunately there's no funnel yet. I made the smokebox out of a
technic 4x4 round piece and (since I only have one 4x4 round) the rest
of it out of inverted and normal slopes, but only realised when I came
to add funnel and dome that there are, of course, no studs on the round
piece and nowhere to attach the funnel on top :(  Back to the drawing
board on that one.

PS, we need pictures.