 Trains / 4872
Re: Silver Metroliner Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 08:36:36 GMT

Cool exercise, Kev!

I have fantasized more than once about TLC producing 1x2 corrugated,
train window,  and the 1x1x1.3 half round (
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/6091.gif ) in silver.  I'm sure your
MOC is much cooler in person; silver is so reflective and hard to
photograph.

-John

Kevin Loch wrote:

I just put up some pics of a silver metroliner coach of similar design
to the corrougated gray ones:

KL