 Trains / 4901
Re: Silver Metroliner Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 06:37:48 GMT

In addition to being very creative, you are also very sneaky. Nice car.

Chris

Kevin Loch wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:
Cool, that is one of those projects that everyone says wouldn't it be
cool if I could make a siver car, but I can't. Well, you showed us! By
the way, I am not only impressed with the train, but look at the
baseboard. Ther is NO cat hair there! What, did you just vacuum? With two
dogs stomping on my trains it is tough to keep up with the dog hair.

Are both sides silver, or are you just showing us one side on purpose?

For now one side is silver and one side is black.  This is more
due to a lack of another 40 silver macaroni curves than another 40
silver 2x4's.

KL