 Trains / 4812
4811  |  4813
Subject:
NGLTC wins over local NMRA assocation!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 04:14:58 GMT

Well we survived the Piedmont Division's (local NMRA chapter) show this
weekend, and pasted their test with flying colors. A few months back I
had to practically beg them to let us display at the show and at the
last minute they asked me to bring a layout. They kept reminding me
while I was setting up that we better make a good impression if we wish
to be asked back again.

By the time saturday was over, they were definitely convinced that the
NGLTC was a must for next year's show. We were also informed that we
would be given a larger area due to the fact that we were creating a
fire code violation by jamming up the isle with the crowds around the
layout.

I'm hoping to have some pictures up by the end of the week, even though
it was a smaller layout it really worked well.

james

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org