 Trains / Train Organizations / 363
Re: NGLTC wins over local NMRA assocation!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 14:16:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, James J. Trobaugh writes:
Well we survived the Piedmont Division's (local NMRA chapter) show this
weekend, and pasted their test with flying colors. A few months back I
had to practically beg them to let us display at the show and at the
last minute they asked me to bring a layout. They kept reminding me
while I was setting up that we better make a good impression if we wish
to be asked back again.

By the time saturday was over, they were definitely convinced that the
NGLTC was a must for next year's show. We were also informed that we
would be given a larger area due to the fact that we were creating a
fire code violation by jamming up the isle with the crowds around the
layout.

Wow - how can I reply to a comment like that?  Superlatives fail me...
Kudos!  Fantastic!  Great!  Well Done!  Congratulations!  Bravo!  Excellent!

And next time, you'll probably do even better!!

JohnG, GMLTC