 Trains / 4374
4373  |  4375
Subject:
what do these MOW vehicles do?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 18:52:47 GMT

Hello,

I was stopped at a crossing today and I saw
four Union Pacific MOW vehicles go by.
Two of them were Pandrol Jackson model 6700s
and the other two didn't have any obvious
markings.

They all looked weird to my untrained eye.
Does anyone know what this model 6700 does?
Has anyone modeled it in Lego?

/Eric McCarthy/