 Trains / 4183
    Re: 12 signals in 9V setup (was Re: Blue Electric Track) —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) After reading this then It got me thinking of how you could do it in a full 9v solution, using the 9v light bricks. Is such a thing possible? How would you replicate the controller? You could do it with some fancy poll reverser swich, wire (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 12 signals in 9V setup (was Re: Blue Electric Track) —Jonathan Reynolds
     (...) element from the Technic Space shuttle and linking to a signal remotely via the fibre-optic cables. The idea is that a passing train operates the rotary element mechanically, turning the signal from green to red to show 'section blocked' to (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: 12 signals in 9V setup (was Re: Blue Electric Track) —Jonathan Wilson
      (...) You could use an RIS... -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 12 signals in 9V setup (was Re: Blue Electric Track) —Michel Magnan
   Hello, I have created a fully 9V version of the 7860 (remote controlled signal), but I rarely use it. The isolation afforded by the points usually suffices. If you want more details about the construction, I will have to dig out my notes. It does (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)