 Trains / 3255
Re: Opinions on the 4561
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 21:06:08 GMT

G'Day
I also never really liked this set, until I got one (on sale of course!), it
does sort of grow on you.  I had to LOL at the 'black box' included in the
engine (which, yes, does need a lot of reworking. But that's what LEGO is
all about, eh?).
The thousands and thousands of instruction sheets can be annoying thou.
It does make a nice addition to a layout.
Cheers
Oliver

<snipage of reviews>