 Trains / 3219
3218  |  3220
Subject:
Opions on the 4561
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 15:32:47 GMT

I was on KB-Kids website and I noticed these reviews of the 4561.  Obviously,
even though the AFOL trainheads don't seem to like the newer sets as well, the
kids do.  I must say my son certainly likes it.  Sometimes I think the adults
miss the magic that kids see, even if the sets are not all we would want them
to be.

Steve Martin

ericsam DEC-04
My son loves trains, and after a while, they are all about the same old thing.
This gives him a whole new perspective and thought/learning process than the
monotonous snap together a track, put the wheel on the track, and whatch it go
around and around. We train lovers needed something new. THANKS

rpandc NOV-29
MY 7 YEAR OLD SON LOVES HIS LEGO TRAIN SET! HIS CHRISTMAS WISH LIST CONSISTS
OF NOTHING BUT LEGOS, IN FACT THE TOP OF THE LIST READS "LEGOS ONLY"! HE IS
THE BIGGEST LEGO FAN! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! THANKS!!!

pilot54563 NOV-25
This is one great product. My fourteen year old son has been a LEGO fanatic
since age four, and over the years has amounted a collection of over 200 sets.
He loves it, and so does the whole family. Since my eldest was four, LEGO has
done nothing but make high-quality products tht continue to delight us. He
still has LEGO sets as old as ten years, still around and still lasting. What
is so great about LEGOs is that, unlike other toys, they will never be put
into the attic. Every day is a new adventure. This specific set is wonderful.
We built this one as a family together, and have had tons of fun. My two sons
even get along playing with it. The quality of the toys is what makes it so
worth the price. Never has a company brought my family and I so much fun and
enjoyment. This LEGO product, and any for that matter, continues the high
quality tradition of LEGO, and will hopefully bring us another ten fun-filled
years.

makiasc NOV-23
Our 13 yearold son loves this train set. We bought extra tracks and he changes
the configuration to go around furniture in his room. Now he is trying to
build a bridge for the train to cross. He is looking forward to additions to
this set.

jadoran NOV-23
We purchased this set for my nephew and all I hear from my sister these days
is "Thank you for the electric Lego set!" She says that is completely revived
my 8 -year-old nephew''s interest in his Legos and she could not have chosen a
more perfect toy. She says she can hardly drag him away from the train to eat
dinner!