 Trains / 31616
    LMC - Painting 905 done —Steven Barile
   Hi All, Time for another LMC update! Well it's the end of the month and I'm NOT done... could have seen that coming! I was in Taiwan for 2 weeks and then I had over 100 orders of altBricks Leaves to run to the post office over the next two weeks! (...) (12 years ago, 2-May-12, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: LMC - Painting 905 done —Matthew J. Chiles
   (...) Steve- I'm very curious about what sort of carpeting you will choose. I have carpeted two different Lego rooms at my house. I tend to prefer building on the floor, so I laid down commercial carpet (with a very low loop mat, like you might find (...) (12 years ago, 2-May-12, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: LMC - Painting 905 done —Steven Barile
   Hi Matt / All, I am leaning on using the "commercial" style carpet with a very low loop mat. Unfortunately I know what you're talking about w.r.t. loosing pieces right in front of your eyes on the dirt hiding carpets! There is some reasonable cheep (...) (12 years ago, 9-May-12, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: LMC - Painting 905 done —Matthew J. Chiles
     (...) Steve- If you go with the commerical grade type carpet it really doesn't require anything to hold it down, and should lay flat without any stretching. Just lay it out and it will stay there. But if you do have some sliding problems, get some (...) (12 years ago, 10-May-12, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: LMC - Painting 905 done —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) When we recently recarpeted my office, after looking at HD roll carpet, we ended up going with commercial grade carpet squares. Each square has a rubber backing which is glued down to the floor with mastic. There was no padding, no nail (...) (12 years ago, 11-May-12, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: LMC - Painting 905 done —Jeffrey Findley
   (...) We have that sort of carpet here at work. Another advantage is that you can keep some spare squares around in case something ruins a square or two. Since it looks like your floor is concrete, I'd make sure you get squares with quite a bit of (...) (12 years ago, 15-May-12, to lugnet.trains)