 Trains / 31596
Re: Portland Train Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2012 14:48:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Matthew J. Chiles wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:

   Thank, Matt! I look forward to it. In the meantime, who is the sketchy-looking dude without the facial hair in the yee-haw hat in the back row in the photo?

JOHN

I’m not sure, John, but it could be the same guy as this since they are wearing the same tie...

BTW, here is a closeup of the photo above:

I believe in that little construction scene they are prying up a bley 2x2 plate so they can pour something better...

-Matt :)

Haters gotta hate.

Bley isn’t so bad. Trust me. Neither was the lobotomy.