 Trains / 31595
Re: LMC - Guest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2012 12:17:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:
   Hi All, I had a couple suprise guests a week or so ago. The first out-of-towner AFOL to visit the LMC was Dan Parker from Seattle. The second was Abner! After a nice visit and tour of the LMC we were driving away and I had a thought, so we turned around and went back to the LMC! The thought was to take a photo of all the visitors to the LMC and print an 8”x10” B&W glossy of each! Then hang them like they do at Italian resturants! :) Good thing that Dan is back this Friday. I’ll snap one and pretend it was from before! Hopefully there will be a crowd of PSLTC & PortLUG folks over for a small party this weekend after the WGH show at the OCC. I’ll take a group shot of that!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SEBarile/LEGOManCave/LMCGuests/abner_bw.jpg

SteveB

lol Gauging from his grip on that hammer, I’m guessing that Abner must have been a big help.

JOHN

The LMC set by SteveB will be part of the 2013 LEGO Cuusoo line. ;-)

-Abner