 Trains / 31592
Re: Portland Train Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2012 10:31:41 GMT

   I’m not sure, John, but it could be the same guy as this since they are wearing the same tie...

Thanks for the reminder on that T-shirt, Matt!

Looking forward for more pictures on that event. Three Lego train clubs in your area is really a lot activity.

BTW: Where can I find more info on the coming event in June?

Best Regards,

Ben