 Trains / 31576
Re: LMC - update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2012 00:59:53 GMT

"Photos or it didn't happen."

OK here's some more photos! :)

Both major walls in place and wired (mostly). The garage door is visible too!
Off to the side you can see the 36" door waiting to be hung.
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SEBarile/LEGOManCave/img_4335.jpg>

Photo from the other direction.  The Display Wall half-wall is built and mounted. My son built this one! :)  Over by the water heater is the small wall to hide the side of the HVAC and H2O heater.  It will sit on that pink mosture barrier on the floor.  This also creates a nice cozy sitting area.   think the microwave and bar-frig there! :)
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SEBarile/LEGOManCave/img_4332.jpg>

Photo of the accordian door that I'll use to hide the front of the HVAC and H2O
heater. I'll need three of these for the 7' opening. Good news that they are
like LEGO garage doors and can be spliced together to get the right width!  I
think I'll go with the off-white color to match all the trim.
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SEBarile/LEGOManCave/img_4318.jpg>

SteveB