 Trains / 31574
31573  |  31575
Subject:
LMC - update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2012 04:04:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The LMC (LEGO Man Cave) is coming along nicely.  I have all the walls built and
installed (save one small one).  250" of electrical wire pulled, 20 outlets & 4
switches. Garage door opener installed and clearence worked out. Next steps:
hang the door and then sheetrock, tape and mud... oy!  I might have a guy do
that. The other night I litterilly lost my grip for the framing hammer, too many
nails!  I don't mind the finish woodwork or painting.  I can't wait to get this
space move-in ready!

SteveB