 Trains / 31443 (-5)
  Porting MRC/Digitrax to LEGO trains

I know that some people used to run DCC on some modified train motors, but has this since gone the way of the dinosaur now that we have plastic track? One day in the future, I want to make my home train layout complete with a handheld multifunction (...) (13 years ago, 12-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The newer magnets...

(...) American trains (my preferred subject to model) don't have buffers. This is the reason I'll be sticking to the old couplers for the foreseeable future. At least until Big Ben Bricks, ME Models, or some one else comes out with a suitable (...) (13 years ago, 12-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Train layouts (Was: LEGO killed the train club)

(...) Very nice. I agree that the flatness of our layouts is something that needs some work. As we're continually evolving our layout adding more terrain elevation change is one of our next priorities. Cale (13 years ago, 12-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: since the fun has returned to Lugnet.Trains...

(...) Dave!, DaveE, or Dave K? Inquiring minds want to know... Dave K (13 years ago, 12-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Recreating old sets

(...) Lasse Vestergård from Byggepladen collects sets older than himself, and as far as I know, he considers it okay to acquire a set piece by piece. Play well, Jacob (13 years ago, 12-Oct-11, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact