 Trains / 31439
Re: Recreating old sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2011 12:20:36 GMT

Sonnich Jensen wrote:

Does other people collect like me?

Lasse Vestergård from Byggepladen collects sets older than himself, and
as far as I know, he considers it okay to acquire a set piece by piece.

Play well,

Jacob
--
Formula One Racers (with building instructions):
   http://lego.sparre-andersen.dk/Transport/Biler/Formel-1/