 Trains / 31443
31442  |  31444
Subject:
Porting MRC/Digitrax to LEGO trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2011 17:01:18 GMT

I know that some people used to run DCC on some modified train motors, but has
this since gone the way of the dinosaur now that we have plastic track?  One day
in the future, I want to make my home train layout complete with a handheld
multifunction remote with multiple trains on the same track and with sound....
I realize we can do some of this with PF, albeit limited.  Has anyone used any
of the MRC or Digitrax model railroad systems (DCC and sound) successfully with
LEGO?

My pipe dream is to have sounds, lights, etc per each locomotive.

-Rob