 Trains / 31414
Re: Flex Track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2011 23:49:06 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Do any of you like using this flexible track from LEGO?  I just can't bring
myself to try it.  I haven't seen it in person, but from the pictures I've seen
it appears to me to be more geared towards kids than rivet counters like Larry
and Cale... :P

Are any of you using it in your layouts?  If so, do you like it?

I've never tried it in a layout (I don't have a layout) but I always saw its
chief use as being single bits of track here and there to open up the range of
shapes in a full layout. Need a tiny bit of straight, use a flex. Need a tiny
curve, use a flex.

Running multiple in a row is bound to cause issues. And look ugly.

Tim