 Trains / 31413
Re: Flex Track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2011 17:46:37 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Do any of you like using this flexible track from LEGO?  I just can't bring
myself to try it.  I haven't seen it in person, but from the pictures I've seen
it appears to me to be more geared towards kids than rivet counters like Larry
and Cale... :P

I was thinking of using it with foil tape put on top to make a second, larger
radius. But I'm hoping that won't be necessary, soon.

My biggest complaint is that the trains run very rough over it... every wheelset
jounces at every joints which makes them look faintly ridiculous.

And I am not a rivet counter. Cale? Maybe. Me? No way! FAR more rivet counters
among the 8 wide set.