 Trains / 31283 (-10)
  Re: C&NW Bi-levels, take 2

(...) Awesome train Benn. The C&NW colors look great. The dark green is a huge improvement over the older version. I could make some kind of dig here and say something about not being the right width but I hold my tongue. ;) I love the choice of the (...) (13 years ago, 1-Mar-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New Maersk Train Set Release Date in US: APRIL 1st??????

(...) lol That may be true, but you aren't the (URL) BEN> in question, here! (URL) JOHN (13 years ago, 25-Feb-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  C&NW Bi-levels, take 2

(4 URLs) full gallery> My first attempt at the C&NW Bi-levels was nice at the time, but now looks clunky. The prototypes are designed for push-pull operations, with a cab car on the rear end. But because I used the drop train base for the cars, I (...) (13 years ago, 25-Feb-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: New Maersk Train Set Release Date in US: APRIL 1st??????

(...) Ask me April 2nd (grin). It does have my signature five long cab after all. Benn (13 years ago, 23-Feb-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 10219 Maersk Container train set

(...) So, has LEGO yet figured out that the Canadian dollar is valued higher than the U.S. dollar, and is expected to stay that way for some time? GAAAAAAHHHHH! (13 years ago, 22-Feb-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10219 Maersk Container train set

Just to update the information. Set was release at the LEGOWorld 2011 event in Denmark. LEGO Exclusive set for LEGO, Trains, and Maersk fans. LEGO set #10219 Maersk container train. Copyright set year: 2011 Train cars: 3 (1:Engine, 2 freight/flatbed (...) (13 years ago, 20-Feb-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  New Maersk Train Set Release Date in US: APRIL 1st??????

(URL) Ben, if you are behind all of this.....> (URL) JOHN (13 years ago, 19-Feb-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Texas State Railroad Engine #8

(...) You know, I've read the Wikipedia article on the MRS-1 already, but somehow I missed the part about the variable gauge trucks - that's awesome. --Tony (13 years ago, 8-Feb-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas & Pacific #610

(...) Thanks Benn. The camera was one of those rare lucid moments where I had pieces on the table and a photo in my hand and things just clicked. As for the suspension... I'm terribly tempted to go back on most of my other steam engines and add them (...) (13 years ago, 8-Feb-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas & Pacific #610

(...) Thanks much! #610 has had a rich history, and one I feel should be told, which is one of the many reasons I modeled her. --Tony (13 years ago, 8-Feb-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact