 Trains / 31275
Re: Texas & Pacific #610
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2011 17:04:52 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Benn Coifman wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Anthony Sava wrote:
   My model of #610 has been built in its American Freedom Train livery, rather than the Texas & Pacific livery she wears today. She is powered by two Power Functions train motors in the tender and is fully track compatible including switches and S curves. From the limited testing I have performed I predict she will be a regular performer at events.

--Tony

Nice work. Clever use of the camera and the suspension on the drivers is great.

Benn

Thanks Benn. The camera was one of those rare lucid moments where I had pieces on the table and a photo in my hand and things just clicked. As for the suspension... I’m terribly tempted to go back on most of my other steam engines and add them in...

--Tony