 Trains / 31209
Re: Basic Train Elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2010 16:28:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Benn Coifman wrote:

There used to be a polybag of train elements,
<http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?S=3737-1 here>, it had an MSRP of
about $15.

---------

Well I have tried to duplicate the polybag items below. Here is the cost I came
up with:

Black Plates 2x6  =  0.40 (2)
Black Train Base  =  2.50 (1)
Train Bogie Plate =  0.62 (2)
Train Buffer #2   =  2.50 (2)
Train wheel pair  =  8.10 (4)
->Total Cost in $ = 14.12

I have listed all the items I used to come up with the above calculation
(cut/pasted from S@H website) below. "Prepack Flat With 2 Axles" --- I am not
sure if it is the right axle for the train wheels! The catalog for the recent
trains show a different element ID 4298979 (not found in S@H). Perhaps someone
can clarify what the right one is please?

Black Plate 2X6
  Element ID: 4211002
  Design ID: 3795
  Price: 0.20 USD